[GABS] URGENT: NABS Needs YOUR HELP to Pass the ATAA

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:47:53 UTC 2020

Hello, GABS Family!

In case you don’t know me, I’m Johna Wright, a proud Georgian and board member for the National Association of Blind Students. I have a small favor to ask of you all today, as NABS needs your help to pass the Access Technology Affordability Act (ATAA) (S. B 815/H.R. 2086). Please keep reading to find out what you can do to ensure that technology is accessible to all blind Americans. If you have questions, please reach out to me at the email or phone number listed in my signature.