[GABS] My Petition To The Warner Robins City Council About Making The City Accessible

Armando Vias avias at tbanet.net
Thu Apr 14 19:47:41 UTC 2022

Hello Georgia students and supporters,

I hope that you are having a wonderful day today.

Today, I’m sharing you my petition to the Warner Robins City Council. I am advocating for accessibility in the Warner Robins, Georgia area.

As you may be aware, Warner Robins is a great city to live, with lots of things to do. Unfortunately, there is  little to no accessibility options in the Warner Robins area, such as public transportation. And what I mean by public transportation is buses.

The city can do better by making a public transit system available to the whole area.

I am asking everyone who is blind or visually-impaired, if you are struggling to get public transit in your area, start a petition. I know that talking to your Mayor/Commissioners can help, but with the pressures of your petition(s), we can make change.

Here is the link to the petition:
https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility <https://change.org/WarnerRobinsAccessibility>

Make sure that after you sign the petition, please share it with your friends and family. We need to get as many signatures. That way, the city will listen to us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias