[GABS] Upcoming Virtual Events From The Student Division

VIAS, ARMANDO armando at armandovias.com
Sun Feb 13 03:40:05 UTC 2022

Attention Blind Students Of Georgia,

The Georgia Association of Blind Students, (GABS), is hosting events that
you may be interested in.

All Students Monthly Zoom Call

All students are encouraged to join the monthly call, happening on Saturday,
February 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time. This month, we are going to talk
about different legislation that impacts the blind community. A special
guest will be coming to speak about different things that the NFB is working
on to bring about equality for the blind.

The GABS Fellowship Call

The student division will have a fellowship call on Friday, March 18, 2022
at 8:00 PM Eastern Time, on the Facebook Messenger platform. This call is
casual, meaning that this is a chance to chill and relax! We can't wait to
see you. If you would like to be added to the student group on Messenger,
just let me know by replying to this email, and I'll let the President of
GABS know. You may also send me a private email as well.

I hope to see you in one of these events that have been mentioned above!

Sincerely,

Armando Vias