[GABS] Fwd: [NFB_of_Georgia] Notice of our AT-LARGE Chapter of the NFB of Georgia Double Good Fundraiser!!!

Armando Vias avias at avbdra.com
Wed Oct 12 22:26:20 UTC 2022

____________
Armando L. Vias
Blind/Disability Rights Advocate

________________________________
From: NFB_of_Georgia <nfb_of_georgia-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Derrean Tucker via NFB_of_Georgia <nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 6:05:53 PM
To: nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org <nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Derrean Tucker <derreantuci931 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB_of_Georgia] Notice of our AT-LARGE Chapter of the NFB of Georgia Double Good Fundraiser!!!

Good evening NFB of Georgia membership,
The At-Large chapter is hosting a Double Good fundraiser for the month of October on the 24th day at 5:00 PM! We need you all‘s help in sharing the link to our store with family members and friends through text messages, social media, and email!

I have posted the link to our store below:
https://s.dgpopup.com/c603ucm8

Let us know if you all would like to get involved in creating a pop-up store to sale double good popcorn treats on behalf of the At-Large chapter!

Thanks,
At-Large Chapter Of The National Federation Of The Blind Of Georgia