[GABS] Fwd: [NFB_of_Georgia] Legislative Alert for NFBGA SB 4 Braille Literacy Bill per McArthur

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Mon Feb 27 22:05:37 UTC 2023

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dorothy Griffin via NFB_of_Georgia <nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org>
Date: February 27, 2023 at 4:53:57 PM EST
To: NFB of Georgia List <nfb_of_georgia at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dorothy Griffin <dgriffin at nfbga.org>
Subject: [NFB_of_Georgia] Legislative Alert for NFBGA SB 4 Braille Literacy Bill per McArthur

Hello NFBGA, asking all members to call the office of Chairman Matt Brass of the rules committee in the senate at 404-656-0057 today or early tomorrow morning.  Here is what to say: I would like to respectfully ask Chairman Matt Brass for his support of SB 4, and to call it up for the Rules Committee.

Please be sure to talk with a live person, thank you in advance.

McArthur Jarrett,

--
Dorothy Griffin - President
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB_of_Georgia:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb_of_georgia_nfbnet.org/armando%40armandovias.com