[GABS] Fwd: [NFB_of_Georgia] Critical Legislative Alert for Braille Literacy Bill HB 341, NFBGA

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Thu Mar 2 22:56:43 UTC 2023

____________
Armando L. Vias
Advocate For The Blind And Disabled Communities
Byron/Houston County, GA 31008 United States of America (USA)
Visit Me On The Web<https://armandovias.com>

Connect With Me

  *   Main Phone: (478) 845-4994<tel:4788454994>
  *   Direct Phone: (478) 845-5726<tel:4788455726>
  *   Email: armando at armandovias.com<mailto:armando at armandovias.com>
  *   Main Email: info at avias.me<mailto:info at avias.me>
  *   Make An Appointment Using My Calendar<https://calendly.com/aviasga>

Follow Me On Social Media