[Gopbc] Temple Beth El special list of uncontracted braille.

Barbara Mandelbaum asmandel1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 02:59:44 UTC 2014

I want to give some additional information about our group.

It was suggested to me that I separate the uncontracted from the contracted
books. So I now have a list of uncontracted (Braille Grade 1) books. There
are a little more than 100 of those. Some are double spaced.

If you like only that list  let me know and I will send it to you.

Also, are any of you having trouble reading the information. Any feedback on
how to make our list more user friendly would be appreciated.