[Gopbc] Seeking Sponsors for the 2017 NFB of GA Convention, October 13-15

Greg Aikens gaikens at nfbga.org
Sun Jul 23 22:54:53 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I'm writing to give an update and to ask for your assistance as we prepare
for the NFB of GA Annual State Convention in October this year. We are
planning a number of activities and expanding the agenda to include
multiple events on Friday. Most notably, we are adding a seminar for job
seekers, a seminar for blind students, and a seminar for parents of blind
children to occur alongside the Senior Possibilities Fair that takes place
every year.

Attached to this email are copies of our Sponsor and Exhibitor Request
letter in accessible PDF and Word formats. Please forward these letters to
any individuals or organizations who may be interested in supporting our
work to help blind Georgians live the lives they want. The NFB of GA board
will also be sending this letter to as many organizations as we can, but if
you have a personal connection with an organization, your request may be
more effective than ours.

Please contact me with any questions about this letter and please circulate
throughout your networks.

Yours with love, hope, and determination,

Greg Aikens
President, NFB of GA
E: gaikens at nfbga.org
C: (404) 444-8661