[Gopbc] Richard Robinson Funeral information

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Sun Jul 15 00:09:10 UTC 2018

Dear friends,

Unfortunately, I have to share the news that this week, Richard Robinson,
husband to Shirley Robinson, passed away. Please keep Shirley and her family
in your thoughts and prayers and reach out to Shirley to express your
condolences. The memorial service will be held tomorrow afternoon. Details
are below.

MEMORIAL SERVICE

Sunday, Jul. 15, 2018

3:30 PM