[Greater-baltimore] Monument Lighting

Brand, Steve SBrand at nfb.org
Tue Dec 2 16:24:48 UTC 2008

This Thursday December 4th between 5 - 7 Baltimore starts off the
holiday season with a ceremony at the Washington Monument. The Baltimore
Chapter participates in this event by selling hot Wassail. We can use
some help between 5 - 7 pm to man the booth. It is a small booth so not
everyone is needed the whole time. We like to rotate people out in 30
minute shifts or so. If you are available to help please swing by during
that time. We may ask you to came back a little later if we have too
many people. This is a fun event so come by if you can. I can be reached
on my cell phone that night at 443-570-5285 if you need help finding us
or have questions. Our booth is on Monument Street which is nearest the
intersection of Monument and Charles St. This is the northwest corner of
this intersection and the northern Monument street.

Thank you,

Steve Brand