[Greater-baltimore] Toy Party

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Nov 4 18:32:45 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

This is just a note to let you know that we will be having a “Toy Raiser”
party this Saturday, Nov. 8, after the chapter meeting.  It will take place
in the Harbor Room.  This is the idea of Tracey Hall-Henigan.  I will be
showing and taking orders for Discovery Toys.  You can get your holiday
shopping done without the hustle and bustle of the crowded malls.  Based on
the amount of toys sold, Tracey will earn credit toward free toys.  All free
toys will be donated to either a shelter at a church, or to families in need
who attend Thomas Johnson Elementary and Middle School, which is right by
the NCB.  If you would like to help, but do not need to purchase any toys
for the children in your life, then you can pick a toy to purchase, or
donate money and we will be happy to purchase a toy in your name.  Discovery
Toys are fantastic, fun, educational, and high quality for children (and
even adults) of all ages.

Please join us for a great time on Saturday!  Light refreshments will be
served.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Melissa

Checked by AVG.
7:46 AM