[Greater-baltimore] Help needed with important project.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 00:32:16 UTC 2008

Hi list members, Ken here think it's the list or the server, The last  couple
days or so I've gotten two or three digests of many lists.  I think  the
server may be playing catch up after the switch last week.  Have seen a  lot of
older or repeat messages on digests and more then one digest a day.   So don't
worry, your computer and or outlook isn't playing tricks on you  Huh?  Also
forgot to send this out on this list, but if you can please join  us for live
gavel to gavel coverage of the 32 annual state convention of the NFB  of New
Jersey.  The action starts at 9:00 on Saturday morning from the  Crown Plaza in
Clark, on _www.thruoureyes.org_ (http://www.thruoureyes.org)  And we're even
going  to give you the auction during the banquet.  So tune in and listen to it,
from the call to order right through to the last door prize at the  auction.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)