[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Apr 16 19:42:59 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
will take place this coming Saturday, April 18, in the fourth floor
conference room at the National Center for the Blind.  Breakfast,
provided by Renee West and her helpers, will be served prior to the
meeting at 9 a.m., with the meeting beginning precisely at 10 a.m.  As
usual, the meeting will feature updates about what is happening at the
national and state level, including information about the launching of
the Louis Braille bicentennial silver dollar, the recent Cane event, our
protest in New York City in front of the Authors Guild, our recent
legislative successes in Annapolis, and much more.  Following the
meeting, our friend Luanne Arangio from Union Memorial Hospital will
once again provide information about preventing stroke in the lunchroom.
As an incentive for you to visit with Luanne, she will be providing free
cookies.

Please note that if you are traveling to the National center for the
blind via the MTA's Number 64 bus, the bus route may change from what
you expect due to a water main break on Light Street.  While the bus
should be diverted from Light Street only briefly and then return to
that thoroughfare, arriving at the usual NCB stop at Light and Barney,
it may instead drop you on Charles Street or Hanover Street.  Make sure
that you maintain awareness of the route the bus is taking.

If you have items for the meeting agenda, please call or e-mail me.  My
cell phone number is 410-262-1281 and my e-mail address is
cdanielsen at nfb.org.  I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday
morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President