[Greater-baltimore] Transportation in Baltimore

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:56:10 UTC 2009

There are many options for transportation here. Buses, local commuter rail
trains, light rail all are okay. I think they are better than where I came
from but a lot think they are not all that great. The paratransit is okay,
just like any other paratransit it has its issues. There are a lot of taxis
and a taxi program here for the disabled. There are some things you can walk
too, which in it self is nice. I have used all the transportation options
here in Baltimore, so if you want to email me private so I can give you a
better describe please do.

Good luck in getting that job!
Marsha Lindsey