[Greater-baltimore] Fall Raffle Tickets

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Aug 27 20:26:24 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

For all those coming to Maryland Day, please bring any money and ticket
stubs for the fall raffle with you and give them to me.  There are a lot of
outstanding tickets, and it would be wonderful to get as much of the income
from this fund raiser into our treasurery ASAP.

Thanks,

Melissa

P.S.  I will have tickets to sell, so bring your money!  Also, I will have
more tickets to give out in order to be sold, so consider taking some.  In
these economic times, every little bit helps!