[Greater-baltimore] FW: We are looking for

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Dec 1 21:01:14 UTC 2009

________________________________

From: Lisa Zadjura [mailto:lzadjura at pointetech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:54 AM
To: Danielsen, Chris
Subject: We are looking for

Hi Chris-

We are looking to hire multiple people for an upcoming project
supporting the Social Security Administration.  I am not sure if there
is any way you could post this, but I would appreciate it.  Thanks!!

We are looking for people experienced with any of the following:

Experience converting complex AFP data streams into fully accessible
formats including MS Word and Adobe

- Experience converting complex table-specific (e.g. notices) data
streams into fully accessible formats (MS Word, Adobe)

- Experience with PDF and MS Word accessibility enablers (e.g. JAWS,
Dragon Naturally Speaking, etc.)

- Highly-skilled with Adobe product line and complex data manipulations

- Highly-skilled with MS Word product and various data
conversions/manipulations

-   Extensive experience in the field of accessibility evaluation for
Section 508 compliance using screen readers.

-  Experience conducting testing for organizations such as the National
Federation of the Blind is considered a plus.

Full time salaried positions on site in Woodlawn, MD.  Must be able to
pass credit/criminal background check.  Email resume to
lzadjura at pointetech.com

Lisa Zadjura

410-465-9037

cell 240-888-1449