[Greater-baltimore] Your chance to tour the White House

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Dec 2 20:51:16 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

The National federation of the Blind has been offered the opportunity to
tour the White House. The tour will take place on Friday, December 18,
at 5:30 p.m. Transportation will load at the Wells Street entrance of
the National Center for the Blind at 2 p.m. and leave precisely at 2:30
p.m. If you are interested in touring the White House, we can
accommodate ten people in our tour group. Please RSVP to
cdanielsen at nfb.org by 10 a.m. tomorrow (Thursday, December 3) with the
following information: your first name, middle initial, last name,
Social Security number, date of birth, whether or not you are a U.S.
citizen, and if not, the country in which you were born. All of this
information is required by the White House of all visitors for security
purposes. We apologize for the short notice and time to respond, but we
must submit all of this information to the White House quickly in order
to secure the tour. If you do not provide all of the information in your
message, you will not be added to the tour group list. The list will be
filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Again, please e-mail me with
all of the required information by 10 a.m. tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314, ext. 2330
Fax: 410-685-5653
Cell phone: 410-262-1281
Email: cdanielsen at nfb.org
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.
Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>