[Greater-baltimore] Holiday repast

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Dec 14 14:24:00 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter will take place on Saturday, December 19. The meeting
will begin at 10 a.m. There will be no breakfast served because our
annual holiday repast will follow the meeting. If you are coming to the
repast and plan to bring a dish for the delectation of your fellow
Federationists, please let the repast coordinator, Darlene Barrett, know
of this as soon as you can. Darlene can be reached by phone at
410-997-9664 and her e-mail address is dbarker88 at comcast.net. Also, you
can let her know if you are willing to help serve the meal or clean up
afterwards; all hands will be appreciated, especially for the cleanup.
If you have other questions about the repast, please let Darlene know.
If you have agenda items for the meeting, please let me know by e-mail
at cdanielsen at nfb.org or by calling me at the numbers listed below.
Please don't reply to this e-mail with queries or information for
Darlene or me; e-mail us directly off-list. I look forward to seeing you
all on Saturday.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314, ext. 2330
Fax: 410-685-5653
Cell phone: 410-262-1281
Email: cdanielsen at nfb.org
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.
Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>