[Greater-baltimore] All Hands Needed for Important Dates in Annapolis

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 21:57:35 UTC 2009

Hello all,

We need a very large turnout for our hearings in Annapolis.  Please save
these dates:
Thursday, February 26, House Custody Hearing, Lowe House Office Building,
Judiciary Committee, 1st Floor.
Wednesday, March 4, Senate Disability Rights Hearing, Miller Senate Office
Building, Judicial Proceedings Committee, 2nd Floor.
Thursday, March 12, Senate Custody Hearing, Miller Senate Office Building,
Judicial Proceedings Committee, 2nd Floor.

Transportation will leave from the National Center at 11:30 AM.  Please let
Mrs. Maurer know if you can attend.  Please let Debbie Brown know if you are
in the Sligo Creek area and she will coordinate transportation.  Everyone
else can contact me.

Come help us build a brighter future for blind persons by attending these
hearings.  We cannot get the job done without you.

Thanks,
Sharon