[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Feb 19 16:37:01 UTC 2009

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is a note to remind you that the next meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Maryland
will take place on Saturday at the National Center for the Blind.
Breakfast, served by the Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind
Children, will be served at 9:00 a.m. and the meeting will follow at
10:00 a.m. The parents' division will also be auctioning off delicious
baked goods during the chapter meeting. There are lots of things on the
meeting agenda, including discussions of the upcoming launch of the
Louis Braille bicentennial silver dollar, the Cane Event, and the
Possibilities Fair for Seniors. We will also talk about the need for
continued advocacy to support our goals in the Maryland General
Assembly.

Pleas note that after the meeting, Luanne Arangio, a cardiovascular
educator from Union Memorial Hospital, will present the first of three
classes on cardiovascular health for the benefit of interested members.
The first session will address heart disease. Luanne will bring
sandwiches for your enjoyment during the class, which will take place
from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. She will continue the series in March and April.
If you are concerned about or interested in improving your
cardiovascular health, please plan to stay for Luanne's informative
presentations.

If you have questions or items for the meeting agenda, please don't
hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations