[Greater-baltimore] Save the Date for Washington Seminar!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Jan 7 19:10:10 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, Please mark Tuesday, February 10, 2009 on your calendar!
This is the day NFBMD will be educating our senators and representatives
about our 2009 legislative issues.  We need your help to visit offices and
talk to our members of congress about the importance of our issues.  The
Great Gathering In meeting will be held on Sunday, February 8, from 5-7.
Transportation from 1800 Johnson Street will be provided for both events.
Please let me know if you plan on attending, and if you need transportation.
Also, please do not forget our Day In Annapolis on Thursday, January 22.
I hope to see many of you at all of these important events.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions at
410-235-3073, or
nfbmd at riccobono.us
Melissa

Checked by AVG.