[Greater-baltimore] NFBMD New Listserve!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Jan 9 21:53:21 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
Do you want to know what is happening in the NFBMD?  Do you want to be able
to share concerns with or answer questions from fellow NFBMD members?  Do
you want to be able to share announcements about chapter events, state
events, or resources you think other NFBMD members would find helpful?
Well, then you need to join the all new NFBMD state listserve!  To join the
list, visit
http://www.nfbnet.org
click on "join or drop NFB mailing lists" and then on "NFBMD."  Fill out the
form and follow the instructions.  It's that easy!  If you'd like me to have
you automatically subscribed, please send me a message with your email
address and I will be more than happy to have you added.
I'm looking forward to the amount of communication this listserve will open
between us.  Please forward this message to anyone else you think will be
interested.
Sincerely,
Melissa Riccobono

Checked by AVG.