[Greater-baltimore] FW: Washington Seminar Announcement - K-NFB Reader Mobile Drawing

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Jan 12 00:28:30 UTC 2009

From: nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd at earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:06 PM
To: Anita Adkins; Alison Hammerbacher; Aloma Bouma; Amy Herstein; Anthony
Olivero; Barbara Cheadle; Bernadette & Bill Jacobs; Bob Watson; Dan Frye;
Danielle Becker; Darlene Barker; Deborah Brown; Deena Lambert; Denise
Llorens; Don Morris; Ellen Ringlein; Harold Wilson; James Konechne; Jason
Adkins; Joanne Wilson; Karen Herstein; Marsha Lindsey; Lloyd Rasmussen;
Lorraine Rovig; Lorretta & Joe White; Lydia Roth; Mark Riccobono; Melissa
Riccobono; Michael Baillif; Michael Gosse; Michelle Clark; Mike A. Bullis;
Mildred Rivera-Rau; Patricia Maurer; Renee West; Ruth Sager; Scott White;
Shawn D. Jacobson; Susan Polansky; Sylvia Yasa; Terri Uttermohlen; Mary
Ellen Thompson; Tom Bickford; Tom Ley; Tracey Hall; Treva Olivero; Yasmin
Reyazuddin; Amy Phelps
Subject: Fw: Washington Seminar Announcement - K-NFB Reader Mobile Drawing

FYI

Don't miss out.