[Greater-baltimore] All Hands Needed in Annapolis on Jan. 22

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 21:33:58 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Attached are the three fact sheets about our three Annapolis issues:
protecting custody rights for blind parents, extending the Maryland Quiet
Vehicle and Pedestrian Safety Task Force, and preventing discrimination on
the basis of disability.

We will meet in the Lowe House Office Building, Room 302 at 8:00 AM.  Please
let me know if you are planning to come ASAP.  Be watching the new Maryland
list serv for further information.  We have a big job to do but we can reach
our three goals by working together.

Thanks for your help!

Sharon