[Greater-baltimore] Launch of Updated Website!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Jan 29 02:01:02 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that our NFBMD website has recently been updated,
and has a slightly different “look” and “feel.”  Please visit

HYPERLINK "http://www.nfbmd.org"http://www.nfbmd.org

and let me know what you think.  Also, if you see any mistakes, or areas
where you’d like content added, please let me know.  I now have a variety of
people who are willing and ready to work on the site, so I’d love to take
suggestions.  We do need information on state convention on the site; I am
working on this all ready.

A couple of things to make sure you check out…

You can now buy your tickets for Basket Bingo on the site!  You can also
register for the Possibilities Fair for Seniors.  You can still purchase Wii
tickets for a limited time!  You can download and fill out applications for
the NFBMD scholarship, and Youth Stippend.  You can read our 2008
resolutions, and our 2009 legislative priorities.

Enjoy,

Melissa

Checked by AVG.
6:15 PM