[Greater-baltimore] FW: FW news video: Baltimore Schools Face Discrimination Complaint

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Thu Jul 30 14:02:59 UTC 2009

List Colleagues:

I am sharing with our Federation family a link to the news story that
was broadcast about our affiliate's filed complaint against the
Baltimore City Public Schools. This story presents several of our
students, clips from Rosy Carranza, and comments from Melissa Riccobono
as part of the item. The information and link are below in Lorraine
Rovig's message to NCB staff. If you have received this previously,
please disregard this duplicate circulation.

Dan Frye