[Greater-baltimore] Hard Work has payed off

James Konechne JamesKonechne at BISM.org
Wed Jun 17 11:19:31 UTC 2009

Hi,
Could you please send out the senator's names and office contact info
again?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Ann
Riccobono
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:18 AM
To: 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list'
Cc: 'NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List'
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] Hard Work has payed off

Hello everyone,

I just want all of you to know that our hard work has payed off.
Senator
Makulski has signed on to the Pedestrian Safety Act!  We still have work
do though!  Senator Cardin has not yet signed on, and the only
congressmen
who have signed on are Sarbanes and Cummings.  So, great job to
everyone,
but let's continue to make those calls and get 100 percent of our
legislators signed on in Maryland!

Melissa