[Greater-baltimore] Need for Marshalls on Monday, July 6th and volunteers throughout convention

craig.borne at dot.gov craig.borne at dot.gov
Fri Jun 26 13:17:14 UTC 2009

I will give it a shot.
Craig

Craig Borne
NHTSA/DOT
(202) 493-0627
craig.borne at dot.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:greater-baltimore-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of melinda
latham
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:34 AM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Greater-baltimore] Need for Marshalls on Monday, July 6th and
volunteers throughout convention

Greetings from the GREAT State of Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As everyone knows the March for independence is Monday, July 6th.  I
am writing you about an opportunity that exists to serve your
Federation Family.  If you think you have a loud voice and don't mind
using it, I need you.
I need people to Marshall inside the hotel the morning of the
March.   This would mean meeting me in the hotel lobby , 3rd floor
near the Volt Bar at 5:45 AM.  We need time to go over things and get
you in place by 6:15.  You may still participate in the March if
you'd like, very much encouraged.

Also, if you would like to volunteer at any other point during
convention please let me know.  I need people to Marshall during
lunch and the night of the Banquet.  I can use you for as long or as
short of a time as you'd like.

Thank you for your Help and we welcome you to the Great state of
Michigan.
MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI
517.803.3800