[Greater-baltimore] Maryland Caucus

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Jun 26 13:25:38 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder of one more event you should make sure is on your
convention schedule.  The Maryland Caucus will be held Saturday, July 4, at
9:30 PM.  It will take place in the Macinack Ballroom West on the fifth
level.  Please plan to attend!  We will be discussing fund raising, banquet
exchange, our upcoming Crab Feast, and much more!  We will also be
introducing our scholarship winner and all first time convention attendees
from Maryland.  Please don't miss this opportunity to get together with our
Maryland Federation Family!

I'll see you in Detroit.

Melissa