[Greater-baltimore] CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: Entry Level Programmer Analysts: Westchester County, New York and Hunterdon County, New Jersey

Carrie Smoot carrie.smoot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:17:59 UTC 2009

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

Dear Mr. Andrews:

As you know, the job market is extremely tough right now, with fewer
organizations hiring. Fortunately, Lift, Inc. has exciting career
positions in information technology, and I need your help in filling
them.

Do you know seniors graduating this year who are ready to begin
careers? Or recent graduates who are job hunting? If so, we have
entry-level programmer-analyst positions in Westchester County, New
York and Hunterdon County, New Jersey. The openings offer a wonderful
work environment with excellent salaries and outstanding promotion
potential.

No prior work experience is required, which is unusual in today's very
competitive employment market.

Feel free to forward this job announcement to anyone you think might
be interested in these exceptional opportunities.  Please also feel
free to post the attached Microsoft Word document on bulletin boards,
and to include it in mailing lists.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word!  If you have any
questions, please visit our website, at www.lift-inc.org, or call Ron
Kozberg at 908-226-1193.

Sincerely,

Carrie Smoot