[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Mar 20 19:14:55 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
will take place tomorrow at 10 a.m. Because the national Association of
blind Students is holding a meeting at the National Center for the blind
this weekend and using the fourth floor conference room where we usually
meet, the chapter meeting will take place in the auditorium. Breakfast,
provided this month by the program facilities staff of the National
Center for the Blind, will be served at 9 a.m. please be at the meeting
as we have a number of important items to discuss, including the
approaching launch of the louis Braille bicentennial silver dollar, the
Cane Event, and the possibilities Fair for Seniors. There will also be
updates on legislative and advocacy initiatives at the state and
national level and much more.

Following the meeting, a class dealing with risk factors for stroke will
be held in the Harbor Room by Luanne Orangio. Please make plans to
attend this class if you can; last month's session on heart health was
very informative. Luanne will be bringing cookies for our enjoyment as
well.

If you have anything for the chapter meeting agenda, please e-mail or
call me. I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations