[Greater-baltimore] Help Needed

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri May 1 01:11:21 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

One of our members, Marsha Lindsey, experienced a bad fall on the train a
few nights ago.  Consequently she has very deep bruising from her hip to her
ankle and she will be doing therapy in a rehab fascility here in Baltimore.
As many of you know, Marsha has a guide dog-a German shepherd named Emma.
At the moment Emma is being taken care of by one of Marsha's friends, but
this person will only be able to care for her until Saturday.  At some point
next week the guide dog school will be coming to pick up Emma in order to
board her, but until then Emma needs a safe place to stay.  Marsha was
wondering if anyone would be willing to dog sit for Emma for a few days.
This would be a volunteer job.  If anyone is interested please contact me at
410-235-3073, or melissa at riccobono.us and I will get you in touch with
Marsha.

Thank you,

Melissa