[Greater-baltimore] Upcoming chapter picnic

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon May 4 15:47:53 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Our chapter picnic committee is hard at work getting ready for the big
event, which will take place on Saturday, May 16, following the monthly
meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter. Darlene Barker has asked me to
post the following menu for the picnic.  The chapter will provide the
hamburgers and hot dogs and the buns for these items.  We will need for
volunteers to bring the other dishes.  If you can help Darlene and her
committee by providing any of the other delicious suggestions on the
menu, please let her know by calling 410-997-9664.  Thanks in advance
for your assistance in making this year's picnic another fun and
scrumptious success.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

menu