[Greater-baltimore] National federation of the blind NJ state convention streaming

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 21:13:07 UTC 2009

Hi list members, I know there are a few other state conventions this
weekend, but If you want a listening option the NJ state convention streams live
from the Crowne plaza in Clark New Jersey Saturday.  Starting at 9:00 A.M.
eastern time, then at 2:00 P.M. and then again at 6:45 until 11:00 point
that  mouse button to _www.thruoureyes.org_ (http://www.thruoureyes.org)  and
enjoy all the excitement from me leading the pledge, to Joe Ruffalo
conducting  the auction.  Gary Wunder is our national Rep this year.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.