[Greater-baltimore] Packing for Convention

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Thu Nov 12 14:01:59 UTC 2009

Dear Friends,

I am looking forward to being with you at the NFB of Maryland Convention
this weekend.  If you can not make it, I hope you will tune in on the
Internet.

In preparing for convention, I want to remind you about our annual
convention drive for new subscribers to the NFB PAC Plan. As members,
our ongoing financial support for the organization helps us sustain the
necessary infrastructure to protect the rights of blind people in
Maryland and beyond.  For as little as seventeen cents a day you can
support the work of the federation through an automatic monthly
withdrawal from your checking or savings account.

If you are not yet on the PAC plan, be sure to pack the following in
your suitcase for the convention:
* A voided check from the account from which you want the contribution
to be drawn; or,
* The name of your bank, your account number, and your bank's ABA
routing number.
That's it, certainly you have room for that...  If you want to view the
sign up form for the NFB PAC Plan, you can open the PDF document by
visiting http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/pdf/Form_PAC_LBP00P.pdf

If you are already a contributor to the NFB PAC Plan thank you for
helping to make a difference in building the organization.  Please
consider an increase in your monthly contribution during our convention
this weekend.

All those who are currently contributing to the NFB PAC Plan as well as
those who sign up at the convention will be entered into a drawing for a
guest room at the 2010 NFB of Maryland convention.  Additionally, those
who increase their monthly contribution at the convention will receive
another entry into the drawing.  Finally, there will be a second drawing
for a special 2009 gift.

If you have questions about the NFB PAC plan, please find me at the
convention.

Thank you for including plans to get on the PAC Plan in your packing for
the convention.  Please travel safely to Ocean City.

Funding our movement, it must be done, so all our battles can be won!

Mark Riccobono
PAC Chairman