[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Nov 20 09:48:52 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Maryland
will take place on Saturday, November 21.  Because the NFB Board of
Directors is holding its meeting at the NFB headquarters facility and
will be using the fourth floor conference room where our meeting is
usually held, we will hold our meeting in the NFB Jernigan Institute
auditorium.  Breakfast, courtesy of our chapter secretary Renee West and
her helpers, will be served at 9 a.m. and the meeting will follow at 10
a.m.  If you have items for the meeting agenda, please don't hesitate to
shoot me an e-mail or call me at 410-262-1281.  Among other things, we
will be discussing our upcoming participation in the annual Baltimore
Monument Lighting; next month's holiday repast; the recent state
convention; and ideas for new fund-raising projects.  I look forward to
seeing all of you Saturday morning!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President