[Greater-baltimore] Burn off those turkey day calories

Natalie Shaheen nlshaheen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:32:52 UTC 2009

Federationists,
Did you consume a few too many calories over the holiday weekend? Looking
for a fun way to burn them off? Goalball is a fabulous way to burn calories
and have fun at the same time. Come join us at 5:30 on December 4th at the
101 Wells gym for a game of goalball.

Don't know anything about the game? Check out the USA goalball
page<http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/usa-goalball/>for general info.
YouTube "goalball" and you will find film from many
entertaining games some from the last paralympics!

If you would like to play but the times have not been compatible with your
schedule send me an email and propose a new time. We are flexible and would
be happy to try and accommodate you! If you plan to attend and need details
about how to get into the building send me an email!
Get in the game!
Natalie Shaheen