[Greater-baltimore] FW: Moving to Baltimore and looking for employment

vfugate at woh.rr.com vfugate at woh.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 15:34:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

            My name is Vincent Fugate, and I will be moving soon to
Baltimore from Dayton Ohio in December.  I am a Board member of the Miami
Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.

            I am sending this message because I am looking for job leads in
your area.  I am specifically looking for computer related jobs, I.T.
related, Schedule A, and customer service.  I am also proficient in JAWS,
and Braille.

            If anyone could email me some job leads in the Baltimore area I
would really appreciate it.

            Attached to this email is my resume.

Thanks,

Vince Fugate