[Greater-baltimore] Westminster Coin and Currency Show

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Mon Oct 12 14:46:13 UTC 2009

Dear Greater Baltimore chapter members:

Our chapter will be provided a free table for sale of the Louis Braille
silver dollar at the Westminster Coin and Currency Show on Sunday,
October 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  Any chapter members interested
in helping at the coin show should contact me as soon as possible,  I am
also looking for a driver to drive us to the event and back to
Baltimore.  Thank you!

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
Law Symposium Coordinator
Jacobus tenBroek Library
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2221
Fax: (410) 659-5129
E-mail: lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>
Web site: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.  For the whole story, go
to www.braille.org <http://www.braille.org/> .
You can be part of the solution.
Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>