[Greater-baltimore] A busy Sunday coming up for the Maryland affiliate

Morman, Ed EMorman at nfb.org
Mon Oct 12 18:20:42 UTC 2009

I wasn't planning to be there.  I asked Steve to coordinate the visit.
I was not there on October 4 when Ellen coordinated the effort.

The staff of the museum is expecting a bunch of blind guys and will
direct you to the exhibit and to the area where two or three people can
be seated, demonstrating how Braille readers use slate and stylus or
braillers.

Good luck with Katelyn.

Cordially,
Ed Morman
Edward T. Morman, MSLS, PhD
Director, Jacobus tenBroek Library
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND JERNIGAN INSTITUTE
200 East Wells Street
   at Jernigan Place
Baltimore MD 21230
410.659.9314 x2225
410.685.2340 (fax)

There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.  For the whole story, go
to www.braille.org.
You can be part of the solution: Buy the Louis Braille Bicentennial
Silver Dollar now!