[Greater-baltimore] Braille Readers Are Leaders At MSB

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Oct 28 14:06:32 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

                I am writing to tell you all that we finally have a date for
the Braille Readers Are Leaders Kick Off event at the Maryland School for
the Blind.  Unfortunately, they are unable to have this event on Veterans'
Day, as we have done in the past.  The event will be on Monday, November 9,
from 9-11, in the Russo Building on the campus of the Maryland School for
the Blind.  This is a fun event where we have a chance to get the students
at MSB excited about Braille and the Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest in
particular.  We always plan some type of group activities with a Braille
theme.  If anyone is interested and able to help, please contact me as soon
as possible.  We need to hold a conference call next week in order to plan
this event.  Please either email me, or give me a call at 410-235-3073.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Melissa