[Greater-baltimore] New content on website

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Sep 8 13:40:17 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

Our website has recently been updated.  You can now download the latest
issue of the Braille Spectator in either Microsoft Word, or as an MP3 zip
file to listen to on your computer or on an MP3 player such as the Victor
Stream or IPod.  We also have our list of chapters and divisions in a much
more convenient place, thanks to a comment from Dan Cook and the work of
Steve Brand.  I hope this will make it easier for anyone looking for
information about our organization to contact us.  Please take a look at the
website and let us know what you think.  We are always looking for ways to
make our Internet home a friendlier and more informing place.

Melissa