[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Apr 16 19:33:40 UTC 2010

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a brief note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take
place tomorrow morning, Saturday, April 17. Breakfast will be served in
the lunchroom at 9 a.m. and the meeting will follow at 10 a.m. Please
note that the meeting will take place in the auditorium because of
another program taking place at the National center for the Blind this
weekend. We have much to discuss including the upcoming Cane Event and
our May picnic. In addition, Renee West, who incidentally is providing
breakfast, will give us a presentation of new features of NFB-Newsline.
If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please don't hesitate to
call or e-mail me.

Please note: We have heard that the Hanover Street exit will be closed
tomorrow, so for those who normally use that route, the best approach to
the NCB will be by way of Key Highway.

I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations