[Greater-baltimore] Sad News

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Apr 27 19:37:58 UTC 2010

Hello veryone,

I am very sad to have to report that Bob Braswell, a long time employee of
the NCB, pass away on Saturday, April 24.  Bob had been battling cancer for
some time.  I do not have any information regarding funeral arrangements for
Bob, but will pass them along as soon as I know more.  Please keep Bob's
family in your prayers.  Bob was a friendly individual, dedicated to his
work with the Federation, and always ready and eager to talk with anyone who
happened to be around the center.  Bob will be truly missed.

Melissa