[Greater-baltimore] Annapolis Dates

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 19:51:55 UTC 2010

Hello, all.

Are you ready to get out of the house and help to create better education
opportunities for blind students in Maryland? Come to Annapolis on
Wednesday, February 17 to the Lowe House Office Building, House Ways and
Means Committee, Room 131, to support the Braille standards bill, HB 413.

Transportation will leave the NCB at 11:30. Please call Mrs. Maurer if you
are going. People from the Sligo Creek area should contact Debbie Brown.
Everyone should let me know if you plan to attend.

The Senate hearing for SB 230 Braille standards bill that was cancelled
because of the snow will now take place on Wednesday, February 24. We will
be going to the Miller Senate Office Building, room 2W, Senate Education
Health and Environmental Affairs committee. Follow the same transportation
procedures as listed above.

We need a large turnout for both bills. Please make an extra effort to
attend these hearings.

Thanks,

Sharon