[Greater-baltimore] THANK YOU for you gracious donations

Watson, Bob BWatson at nfb.org
Thu Feb 25 14:27:26 UTC 2010

On behalf of the Board and parents of the Maryland Parents of Blind
Children, I wish to thank all of you who graciously donated money
towards our very successful Bake Auction this past Saturday. We hope the
goodies were yummy and we look forward to doing this again next
February.  Your contributions will be put to good use in providing
programs and activities to help our children develop independence with
the support of their families.

There were so many people to thank for their kind donations of both
money and baked goodies, and I apologize that I don't have a full list
of contributors in this email. Mentioning by name however: The Riccobono
family, The Jacobs family, Mary Ellen Thompson, Ann-Marie Laney, Chris
Danielson, Lorraine Rovig, The Maurer family, the Polansky family, The
Dorr family, Joanne Wilson, Donna Ring, The Maneki Family, The Cheadle
family, Wes Majerus, Lou Ann Blake, The Olivero family, Dan Frye, Ellen
Ringlein, Mike Bullis, Alison Hammerbacher, Shirley Riffle, the Pickrel
Family, and the Webbe Family.

Bob