[Greater-baltimore] Twelve Days to Basket Bingo

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 28 19:49:39 UTC 2010

Hello, all.

Would you like to win two tickets on AirTran airlines worth up to $1,000?

This is one of three raffles that you can take a chance on at Basket Bingo.
You may also win one of the 23 Bingo games and you will take home a
Longaberger basket filled with goodies! There will also be lots of door
prizes.

Snacks and beverages will be available at reasonable prices.

Date: March 12, 2010
Doors open at 6pm
The place to be is The Lodge, 2832 Nine Mile Circle, Catonsville, MD 21228

Please call 410-715-9596 if you wish me to hold a $15 ticket for you. You
may also purchase your ticket through PayPal. I will save a Braille or large
print bingo card for you if you let me know you are coming.

Friday, March 12 will be your lucky day if you help the NFBMD with Basket
Bingo.

Sharon Maneki