[Greater-baltimore] Text of the Flier

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Jan 5 16:33:35 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I realized I didn't paste the text of the flier in my original message about
the Braille Rocks club.  Here it is.

Is your child a current or aspiring Braille Rock Star? The Braille Rocks
club will give blind students in MD an opportunity to

get together and share fun Braille experiences with other children and
adults. Club meetings will consist of a range of activities from cooking to
recreation all incorporating Braille! Come boogie down with Braille at the
January meeting where we will play a

Braille version of Dance Dance Revolution! The Braille Rocks club is open to
blind & low vision students of all ability levels whether you are beginning
to learn the alphabet or know all of the contractions, in grades pre-k
through 8, who live in MD. Club meetings will be held throughout the state
(see above for the meeting closest to you). Children who wish to participate
but cannot find meetings close enough to attend may be members of the club
at large with their own special activities. Please contact Melissa Riccobono
if you have questions or cannot find a meeting in your part of the state.

Greater Baltimore Area

Meetings will be held the third

Saturday of the month from 1:00-3:00pm at the NFB Jernigan Institute

200 E. Wells St. at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, Maryland 21230.

Contact Melissa Riccobono

(410) 235-3073

president at nfbmd.org

Montgomery County

Meetings will be held the fourth Saturday

of the month from 10:00am-12:00pm at the Davis Library

6400 Democracy Boulevard

Bethesda, Maryland 20817.

Contact: Debbie Brown

(301) 881-1892