[Greater-baltimore] Chapter meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jan 15 14:40:46 UTC 2010

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the first meeting of the Greater Baltimore
Chapter for 2010 will be held tomorrow in the main conference room at
the National Center for the Blind. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
Breakfast, provided by our state president Melissa Riccobono, will begin
at 9 a.m. There's a lot to discuss including the upcoming Day in
Annapolis and Washington Seminar, plus exciting news about the 2010
Imagination Fund campaign. We also expect a visit from delegate Samuel
Rosenberg, who sponsored our custody legislation in the Maryland House
of Delegates, and a representative from Guiding Eyes. And of course
we'll be discussing the upcoming national convention in Dallas.

If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please e-mail or call me
using the contact information below. I look forward to seeing all of you
tomorrow as we start off another exciting year in the Federation. Happy
new year!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen