[Greater-baltimore] Bake Sale - Auction

Darlene Dorr navydarlene at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 11:58:04 UTC 2010

Hope everyone had some relaxing and enjoyable holidays. Can you believe it is almost February?

As everyone surely remembers, during the Baltimore Chapter meeting in February, the Parents of Blind Children serve breakfast and then during the meeting we have a bake sale / auction of baked goods graciously donated.

I wanted to get everyone thinking about what kind of goodies you might want to bake and donate to help the Parents of Blind Children during our fundraiser.

Thanks so much

Darlene Dorr